Camp Weeks 2014
July 13 – July 19
July 20 – July 26
July 27 – Aug 2
Aug 3 – Aug 9
Aug 10 – Aug 16
We are including a tentative week 5 based on request. We will keep sign-ups for week 5 up until December 31, 2013, and based on interest we will decided whether or not we will keep it!
Per Person Pricing
- We will be returning to a per person pricing for the 2014 summer. We are currently in the process of finalizing the price, however it is expected the average price will be approximately 400 dollars per person. There will most likely be an early bird option as well! Sign up now and send in your deposit to reserve your spots for our 2014 summer, spots are expecting to fill up quickly!
- Promote the dignity of each individual scout, leader and staff member, helping them to develop their character to full potential through a challenging outdoor program.
- Provide a Highly trained and motivated staff to enthusiastically work with scouts and leaders.
- Develop and implement an exciting program designed to educate and challenge each scout, leader and staff member.
- Encourage each scout, leader and staff member to set and achieve the highest possible goals for physical, mental and moral fitness.
- Maintain a facility that is clean, safe and ready to serve the needs of both scouts and non-scouts.
- We have two camps: West Pine Base Camp and Rollins Pond Canoe Base.
- West Pine is our primary camp facility with most of our campsites and camp buildings (program building, commissary, trading post, health lodge, and shower house).
- Rollins Pond is our second base and contains a few smaller campsites (Rollins pond is used as a campsite only after West Pine has reached capacity). Rollins also has a second shower house, a program building and is where the waterskiing and water tubing takes place.
- Rollins Pond is the main launching or returning point for the majority of our treks.
- Additonal campsites will be opened up at the West Pine Pond base starting summer 2013 to hold additional campers.